How to get rid of warts?
Each person that has warts wants to get rid of them. In some cases they can be treated only by going through freezing or surgery, but there are other alternative ways.
Here they are:
• Warts can be treated with the help of garlic. This method doesn’t smell good, but it is very effective. Slice one clove of garlic into small pieces. Then put the bits of it on the wart. Use band aid to cover it. The bandage should be changed frequently. Your wart will disappear within several weeks.
• If you cannot stand the garlic smell, try to use Clear Nail Polish. Just apply it to the wart and invisible seal will be created, which will keep air particles and oxygen away from the wart. The main benefit of this method is that it is absolutely painless and effective as well. Within 1.5 – 2 weeks you`ll get rid of your wart.
• Another way is to place some apple cider vinegar onto the wart and cover the place with band aid. Usually it takes a little bit more than a week for the wart to be destroyed.
• Freezing the wart is very effective as well. Different counter medication can be used for this purpose. Follow the instructions for a proper use.
• The warts can be burnt off. But be very attentive not to burn the skin too much. You can use a wooden match. Just light it and then blow out. While the head of the match is still hot, touch the wart with it.
• To burn the wart you can also use a cigarette or an incense stick. But you shouldn’t touch the wart. The lit end should be held close to it as long as you can bear. This operation should be repeated for several times. May be you will need a re-treatment in a couple of days, but the result will make you pleased.
• Banana peel will also help. Just rub it on the wart and it will disappear. This method requires time and patience from you, but it`s cheap and effective as well. Moreover, eating bananas regularly will make you healthier.