How to get orgasm while having sex with a man?
If you go through your entire sex life without ever having orgasm, don’t despair. These tips will hopefully help you:
Explore your body
• While passing through the halfway of you’re their menstrual cycle many women achieve orgasm easier. Just monitor your cycle.
• Sexual games and your fantasies incorporated into your sex life may help you to relax and will increase your desire.
• Get rid of your feeling uptight, stressed out or uncomfortable, as it can be the reason of why you have difficulties with achieving orgasm. You should be as relaxed as it is possible.
• Massage your clitoris and surrounding areas with a vibrator and try to find the right movement and speed until orgasm will come.
• Practice oral sex as it is usually resulted in orgasm if properly performed. Talk with your partner about the techniques you prefer.
Sexual positions, which stimulate orgasm
• Research orgasm-stimulating positions and practice them with your partner.
• One of the best positions for orgasm achieving is modified missionary one, when you position your legs over the partner`s shoulders. It provides deeper penetration and gives the opportunity to stimulate the clitoris while having the intercourse.
• Ask your partner to position his legs outside of yours, and your legs should be kept together. As a result of clitoral stimulation and friction you will probably achieve orgasm.
• While practicing doggy-style position ask your partner to stimulate your clitoris during the intercourse. In such way your chances of orgasm increase.
• Sitting on your partner`s lap away from him you will be able to control the speed and angle of penetration. This position also provides perfect possibilities for clitoris stimulation.