How to treat stomach ache?
Stomach ache is always uncomfortable, no matter what kind of it you have: belly ache, tummy ache upset stomach or indigestion. There are different over-the-counter chewable, dissolvable tablets and liquids, which effectively sole the problem, but stomach ache can be reduced with the help of chemical-free and natural treatments.
Here are the tips on how to do this:
• To soothe your stomach ache yogurt can help. It is rich with natural healthy bacteria, and as the pain in the stomach area is usually caused by the lack of bacteria, which are used for breaking down food, that is just what you need.
• Take a ginger, cut off a small piece of it and peel. Then chew its root slowly. The juice of it is medicinal, so swallow it. Ginger is one of the remedies of natural medicine used for treatment of stomach aches and nausea. It naturally relieves the pain in the shortest time.
• Add the juice of one whole fresh lemon to a glass of hot water. Drink it. Lemon will help to break the food down, make the work of stomach acids easier and hot water will provide the stomach flushing. This will help to reduce stomach ache efficiently and naturally.
• Lavender essential oil will also be helpful in your struggle against painful stomach. Just add 5-6 drops of it several cups of rice and stir until it will be well mixed. Put the rice in an old tube sock and its end and then place it in the microwave until hot. The sock should be placed over the painful area. This treatment quickly relieves cramping. You can use it if you suffer from menstrual pain as well.
• Some herbal teas can be used for stomach ache treatment as well. They are the mint teas. Peppermint tea and chamomile tea are the most effective natural remedies helping to reduce stomach pain.
• Aloe vera juice can also be consumed for efficient stomach ache relief.