How to recognize and treat the liver disease?
There’s no denying fact that the liver is the largest organ in the human body and it carries out a lot of functions. It is responsible for such functions as growth and immunization, nutrition and reproduction. Because of the liver disease many vital processes can be disrupted. The liver disorder can be identified by some symptoms.
How the liver disease can be determined?
There is a list of the wide-spread symptoms of the liver disease.
- The first and the simplest sign is the skin discolouration. It is accompanied by the eye yellowish tinge and the urine dark yellow colour.
- If the patient has lost the appetite and the weight, it may lead to the dysfunction of liver. The results of these changes are anemia and having a nauseating feeling.
- Another symptom is the light colored stools which indicate the beginning of the disorder. Such patients usually complain of irritating bowels or irregular bowel movements.
- One more symptom is painful breathing in order of severe pressing on the diaphragm which leads to distended abdomen.
- The shape and appearance of the nails can also help in recognizing the liver disease. If they have curved and whitish look you have a problem.
- To find the abnormality of the liver working and the deficiency of proteins, the nose bleeding and easy bruises will help you.
- Excessive thirst and frequent urination are also the indicators of this disease as well as the frequent headaches, dizziness, spasms, irritability, depression and so on are also indicative of liver problem.
How to treat the liver disease?
The main ability of the Liver is its regenerative functions. It gives a great hope to those who suffer this disease. There are some tips to turn your liver into healthy. You are recommended to follow them.
- Begin to eat Dandelion salads which leaves can be found almost everywhere in the streets and are very useful for your liver.
- The other tip of natural treatment is Milk Thistle Seed Extract which protects the liver from toxins.
In any case you should consult a doctor before starting the natural treatment.