How to treat varicosis?
Varicosis is quite common to be occurred on the people’s legs. It also can affect the other areas of the human body. It can happen to every person to suffer this problem. Varicosis looks very unpleasant and causes people with severe pain and discomfort. The only way of getting rid of it is to treat it immediately in case to relieve it. The sort of treatment depends upon the severity and individual personality of the patient.
What are the treatments of varicosis?
Nowadays medicine offers different sorts of treatment being used in different conditions of this problem. You’re offered the small list of them:
• The patient may be offered to use compression stockings which are recommended to those whose varicosis is only at the starting point of the development. You need to wear these stockings made of material helping the blood flowing more effectively around the body during the whole day. They prevent the formation of the new varicosis veins.
• The next tip you are suggested is sclerotherapy which helps the patients with quite severe forms. This method lies in injecting a special solution into the patient’s veins in case of reducing the enlargements and closing the veins. Some people need several courses of this type of treating. Remember, in any case you should do it with the recommendation of the doctor.
• In case when the sclerotherapy is unpleasant for the patient one should resort to laser surgery, which can help the problem of varicosis to disappear. This procedure may be repeated in order to achieve the better results.
• The other sort of treatment is vein stripping. But you should remember that it’s a complex treatment and you will need anesthetics while doing this procedure.
• One more type of dealing with the varicosis is endoscopic vein surgery which works in the most extreme circumstances. This procedure lies in the inserting the tiny camera into the patient’s leg in order to see the problem and to close it. This procedure can be done only by the surgeon.