How to find the perfect time for getting pregnant?
The only period the woman to get pregnant is the period of her fertility or about it. For pinpointing the best time for getting pregnant women can use fertility monitor or learn to read their body`s signs. Here are the tips on how to do it:
• You have to study basic Fertility Awareness to start with. Be aware that there 3 phases of the female cycle: I - mensuration, II - leading up time including ovulation and the third phase is the period after ovulation to the next cycle.
• Phase II should be pinpointed each month, especially the process of ovulation. On the way to ovulation you will note the fertility signs - cervical mucous will become increasingly clear and stretchy. Another sign that ovulation is near is lowing of the basal temperature. It is measured by special basal thermometer upon waken in the morning. After the ovulation ended basal temperature rises. To figure out the perfect time to get pregnant you should recognize 3 days before ovulation begins.
• Your daily mucous signs and waking basal temperature, the days you tried to conceive should be recorded regularly. You will see the mucous patterns` quantity increasing. They will look like raw egg yolk when ovulation is coming. After ovulation they will dry up.
• You can try to conceive during the period when mucous is fertile. That is the best time for getting pregnant. Mucous will become dry and basal temperature will rise when the fertile time passes. Women with fertile cycle of 30-days length can usually conceive around 13-18 days.
• When the cycle is finished you should review your fertility charts. To get your own personal pattern in order to find the best time to get pregnant you can get more experienced with the Fertility Awareness Method.