How to get protected against ultra-violet radiation?
Ultra-violet radiation influences our body negatively.
Here are the tips on how to prevent ultra-violet radiation.
• Don’t stay exposed to sunlight between 10 am to 4 pm, as at this time the UV rays are of the greatest intensity.
• Being exposed to the sun you should have appropriate clothing on and protective head covering, a hat, for example.
• Suitable sunglasses will efficiently protect your eyes from UV rays.
• Apply generous coating of sunscreen when you stop out into the sunlight.
• When out in the sun use your umbrella.
• Intensive sun ma cause sunburn or/ and dehydration, especially in summer, so drink enough water for prevention.
• Sun-tan beds and other artificial means of tanning should be avoided.
• If you have any unusual symptoms after you`ve in the sun for a long time approach your dermatologist or neighborhood GP to be sure that the condition is not dangerous.
The strength of UV rays differs from season to season. Before going outdoors you may check the local UV index in order to get protected properly. The scale changes from 1 to 15.
• If the scale is 2 or below – you can go out without any means of protection.
• Scale 3-7 – Use your sunscreen cream to protect your skin, wear a shirt, a hat and UV-absorbant sunglasses to protect your eyes. At midday avoid sunny places staying in the shad.
• Scale 8 and above – avoid leaving home or stay in shade. If you have to go out, get extra protected from UV rays. Wear a sunscreen, a shirt, a hat and sunglasses.
• You can use Virgin Coconut Oil as a natural moisturizer, which will efficiently prevent your skin damage. It will provide dead skin cells rejuvenation as well. Coconut Oil can be used for body and face moisturizing.